Careers at Bunker Automation
We offer full time and part time opportunities. We are always looking to add valued team members. Check the job listings below for our current needs. If you are interested fill out the form and attach your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
See listings below for our current needs
Bunker Automation is looking for an Electrician to add to it's growing team. The role is responsible for the panel building and machine wiring within each project at Bunker Automation. The successful candidate will be able to read, understand and update schematics and have experience wiring machines. You will also use power and hand tools, shop equipment, testing and measuring devices while adhering to safety standards.
Assembly of the equipment according to approved design and customer specifications.
Ensure that changes and problems get documented and communicated.
Carry out assigned tasks with minimum direct supervision.
Communicate with the project team on open issues and progress during the build process.
Assist with the successful execution of assigned programs as they relate to cost, quality, timing, and customer satisfaction.
Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
Effectively and safely:
Troubleshoot wiring and circuits
Wire according to NEC
Read and understand schematics
High school diploma, or equivalent certificate.
Prior vocational training/certification desired but not a requirement.
At least 4 years of electrical experience required
Journeyman's card in a related field is preferred.
Must have basic computer skills, Microsoft Office highly desired.
Must have intermediate knowledge of
Proven mechanical aptitude with a focus on safety and quality.
Proven ability to accept direction and complete tasks as assigned while working as part of a team or individually.
Must have own tools.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. as required.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is primarily responsible for managing all mechanical, electro-mechanical, electrical, electronic projects by performing the following duties personally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Determine the most economical solutions (design, build, machining, assembly, etc. to complete the project while maintaining product quality and customer requirements
Overall final costing of the job to include both labor and materials; participate in a final job review upon completion to go over costing analysis; stay up to date with hours applied to the job per each step to ensure the hours do not run over the estimated time; stay up to date with material costs on the job(s).
Quote new work and engineer changes or additions on existing work to the customer
Coordinate with the customer the receipt of Customer Build Standards, CAD Data, part prints, or any other specifications required for design and/or build
Coordinate with the customer the design review meetings for both mechanical engineering and controls engineering; ensure design review signoff and controls review signoff takes place with the customer and that it is completed prior to material order.
Establish initial timing charts with input from Floor Manager; update the schedule as needed per process changes, notifying the customer as needed; update the master schedule for the shop, notifying the department managers of changes as needed.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
· Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
· Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
· Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans
Modern facilities that are clean and well maintained.
Up to date tools and equipment with cutting edge technology.
Creative and innovative work environment with a chance to be challenged and learn from others.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this job, Please fill out the information below to contact us!